The past several days, for all the great celebrating we did at church, contained several events that make me convinced the end is near.
- The Westminster Eagles (the soccer team I coach) lost in the last 5 minutes of the game for the second time this season.
- The Yankees lost to the Indians (because of a plague of locusts in game 2).
- The Sabres lost their first two games of the new NHL season.
- The Bills lost to the Cowboys on a lucky 53- yard field goal.
- I missed an opportunity on a giant 9-point buck (with "stuff" on the bases of his antlers- very cool, mature deer) because I set up wrong yesterday morning.
- I had to drink coffee (the nectar of demons) this morning to warm up and wake up...sorry Dad- no whiskey in it.
Too much oddity...too much strangeness...too much catastrophe to be a coincidence.