Despite being sick of the oppressive onslaught of political debate and focus, I am looking forward to several key events in the next days and weeks:
1. Metallica concert with my buddy Jon Lindstrom on Saturday night. Very cool.
2. 15th Wedding Anniversary trip to Puerto Vallarta, Mexico with my bride next week.
3. Dr. Calhoun's visit to Redeemer next weekend (he was my Church History prof at Covenant)
4. The ordination and installation of Redeemer's new deacons and elders on November 9.
5. Westminster Eagles soccer playoffs (the team I coach) the first week of November.
6. The Buffalo Bills continuing to win.
7. The Kansas City Wizards playoff run.
8. The Buffalo Sabres continuing to win.
9. Two weeks of hunting vacation in the greatest and best month in the world- November.